10. ASHISH'S COLLECTION WAS THE PERFECT VISUALIZATION OF OUR POST-SUMMER HEARTBREAK
A mixture of Gothic and Glam, Morticia Addams meets Jessica Rabbit. Don't worry if you didn't get a summer Bae because heartbreak is in vogue.
9. IN TRUE VOGUE EDITOR FASHION EDWARD ENNINFUL GAVE US HIS BEST SIGNATURE STYLE ON THE FROW
Forget Anna Wintours blunt bang and sunglasses combination, we're all about Eddie's rich coats and black on black (and sometimes navy) aesthetic.
8. ACCORDING TO TOPSHOP WE NO LONGER HAVE TO WAIT UNTIL THE END OF THE DAY TO GET RID OF OUR BRAS
Bra-less was definitely a theme at the Topshop Unique show. According to professor Jean-Denis Rouillon "Medically, physiologically, anatomically, the breast does not benefit from being deprived of gravity. Instead, it languishes with a bra." Embrace gravity ladies, science says so.
7. WE NO LONGER HAVE TO HIDE OUR LOVE FOR CROCS
There is so denying the unbelievable comfort of Crocs but most of us won't be caught dead rocking them outside of the confines of our homes.... until now. Christopher Kane has remixed and remastered our guilty pleasure making them fit for any fashion enthusiast.
6. JOSEPH BRINGS BACK POWER DRESSING
We're ready to revamp our office wardrobe. Monday's just got a whole lot better
5. Head- To -Toe Stripes are Here to Stay
You no longer have to worry about looking like a cartoon convict. Amanda Wakely and Victoria Beckham's collections have given us a chic way to don H2T stripes.
4. PADDIGNTON BEAR CHIC IS IN
One thing we're known for in the UK is our terrible summers. The Versus Versace collection came to our rescue by making rain hats a thing again. Paddington might need to update his wardrobe.
Rihanna at the Fenty Beauty launch at Harvey Nichols. This Molly Goddard dress is the stuff fairy tales are made of.
2. BUY NOW, SEE LATER
At Tommy Hilfiger, show-goers were allowed to get their hands on the collection before the show even started! Because who really likes waiting anyway?
1. JULIEN MACDONALD RAMPS UP THE SEXY
Image source: Vogue Runway